Is God calling you to BAM?
Answer the call. Take the next step.
Just getting started in BAM?
If you’re new to the world of Business as Missions, B4T, and tentmaking, this page is for you! It contains the information you need to get up to speed quickly and start exploring reaching the lost through business!
Taking the first steps towards BAM
Here are some very important questions you need to ask yourself
- Do you feel a specific calling?
- What will be your purpose?
- Are you intending to go with a team?
- Are you willing to commit the time?
- Does your family share your commitment?
- Business as Mission Models: Pros & Cons
Want to go a little deeper into BAM?
Here are some key principles to consider
- Why BAM?
- How to develop a strong BAM Identity?
- Business as Mission – 3 Ways to Get Involved
- Preparing for BAM: 15 skills we recommend
- 6 Core Components to Implement BAM Effectively
- Ultimate Checklist for Starting a BAM Business
- 6 Financial Questions that Trouble Business as Mission
Already started a life of BAM?
Here are some great resources to help
- BAM360 Identity Test & Booklet – Build a Strong Identity
- BAM Blog – Latest Articles on Business as Mission
- BAM Training Course – 10 Free Lessons Delivered by Email
- Book Summary of “Tentmaking” by Patrick Lai
- Book Summary of “Great Commission Companies” by Rundle and Steffen
- Book Summary of “The Missional Entrepreneur” by Mark L Russell