Is God calling you to BAM?
Answer the call. Take the next step.
Just getting started in BAM?
If you’re new to the world of Business as Missions, B4T, and tentmaking, this page is for you! It contains the information you need to get up to speed quickly and start exploring reaching the lost through business!
Taking the first steps towards BAM
Here are some very important questions you need to ask yourself
- Do you feel a specific calling?
- What will be your purpose?
- Are you intending to go with a team?
- Are you willing to commit the time?
- Does your family share your commitment?
Want to go a little deeper into BAM?
Here are some key principles to consider
- Why BAM?
- How to develop a strong BAM Identity?
- Business as Mission – 3 Ways to Get Involved
- Job Taking – the Pros & Cons for Business as Mission
- Preparing for BAM: 15 skills we recommend
- Business as Mission Models: Pros & Cons
- 6 Financial Questions that Trouble Business as Mission
- The Hardest Part of Business as Mission
Ready to start a life of BAM?
Here are some articles to help you start well
- How to Find Business as Mission Ideas?
- How to Chose a BAM Business for Maximum Impact?
- Ultimate Checklist for Starting a BAM Business
- 6 Core Components to Implement BAM Effectively
- 4 Sources of Capital Investment for your BAM Business
Already started a life of BAM?
Here are some great resources to help
- BAM360 Identity Test & Booklet – Build a Strong Identity
- BAM Blog – Latest Articles on Business as Mission
- BAM Training Course – 10 Free Lessons
- Book Summary of “Tentmaking” by Patrick Lai
- Book Summary of “Great Commission Companies” by Rundle and Steffen
- Book Summary of “The Missional Entrepreneur” by Mark L Russell
- BAM Global Reports